Friday, March 11, 2011

Spring Break 2011

Well, as sad as it is...spring break 2011 is almost in the books. 

While I didn't spend this one on a beach, or in Vegas, or anything like that, I got to spend it with this guy:

It was so wonderful to have some time together without work or school in the way!  It was also a great time to get lots of stuff ready for the little man who is scheduled to make his arrival in about 10 or so short weeks.  So carzy how quickly time is going by now days!
We have officially registered for E and bought and put together his crib and changing table!  Cannot believe that he is almost here!
The next couple weeks are going to prove to be busy, but so much fun!!  I have a couple baby showers coming up, so I can't wait to see what all little E gets!! 
Luckily, it has stopped rainning here, so I think the hubby and I are looking forward to going for some runs in our last couple days together.  Gotta keep off the extra weight (from all the sweets I am consuming these days!)
Have a good weekend :)

1 comment:

  1. how exciting!! I bet registering for baby stuff was so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete