Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 2 and Random Thoughts...

Hey guys...impressed!?  Two days in a row...we've got something going here!

First things first, here is day two of my blog challenge:

Day 2:  A picture of someone you've been closest with the longest:

This is Kait.  Kait and I have a relationship that speaks for itself.  (And she'll hate me for this picture)

And now...the random part:
1. I've been overly productive today.  It is not even 3:00 and I have been to all my classes for today, transferred my water bills and my electric bill, called and caught up with family, done 4 (yes count them...FOUR) loads of laundry, and I have started on an assignment not due until February 24th.  shew...what a day haha
2. I have FINALLY (yes, Momma, finally) picked out the crib and car seat I want for Easton.  If you're like my mom, you're probably sitting there thinking, it took you long enough, didn't it?!
3. In one month I will be on spring break...yay!!  And to make it even better, hubby is taking leave so we can have like 10 wholeeeeeeee dayssssssss together!!!  What more could I ask for?!  We are still deciding whether we want to go to Kentucky for the week or spend a quiet week in our apartment, just the two of us.  The second might be winning right now, but we still have some time to decide....
4. I have officially decided it is time to watch my weight.  I have a strech mark.  (well, a few of them), so, now I have to give up the sweets that I justify eating because "Easton wants them..."  I'm sure he will continue to want them until may though
5. I have picked out a bathing suite for me for the beach in July.  and yes, it is a bikini!  Thus, my goal is to lose the baby weigh in 8 weeks.  Possible?  I don't know, but now it helps that I have some motivation.

Ok...I think I'm done.  Hope you're having a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment