Wednesday, February 9, 2011

WILW


Today, I am linking up for http://littledaisymay.blogspot.com/ and What I'm Loving Wednesday!

1. I am LOVING that today is Wednesday, which means only one more day of classes for the week...yay weekend!

2. I am LOVING  that I get to spend tomorrow and Friday with my bff's daughter, K!  I love getting in some baby time before sweet Easton gets here!

3. I am LOVING that Easton will be here in about 13 weeks!!!  94 days to be exact :)

4. I am LOVING that I got to spend this morning with my wonderful fourth grade class!!  I always look forward to Wednesday mornings

5. I am LOVING that my hubby and I will celebrate 9 months of marriage in just a few short days!

6. I am LOVING that my sweet momma made me some chili and brought it to me for lunch today!  Isn't she amazing!!?

7. I am LOVING that Wake Forest is getting some positive press in sports for once.  If you haven't read this, please do!  It is worth your time :)
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/news/story?id=6100759

HOPE EVERYONE IS HAVING A WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY!

1 comment:

  1. Allison,
    You have no idea who I am, well, for that matter I have no idea who you are either. Ha!

    I saw your link for WILW. I saw you didn't have any followers so I thought Why not be the first! Your blog caught my eye because my husband will be going into the Navy. you can follow me if you wish I'm at teddiesrandommoments@blogspot.com. Oh, I'm a teacher too!

    ReplyDelete