Monday, February 7, 2011

Picture/Blog Challenge: Day 1

So to try and get myself blogging more regularly, I decided to follow suit and participate in the 30 day pictures/blog challenge.  So here it is:
Day 1:  A picture of yourself and 15 facts....

1. I have had three first names, but my birth certificate decided to separate my middle name, so technically, I had four first names
2. I am a completely girly-girl.  I LOVE (maybe more, I am slightly obsessed) with the color pink, monogramming, and anything else completely girly!  (You're probably thinking...Poor Easton.hahaha)
3. I love to watch the news.  When I am home for the summer, I wake up at 7:00 most morning to watch the headlines on the Today show.  I also enjoy watching the weather channel when it is hurricane season...(no..i'm not a dork...haha)
4. I love watching game shows....Jeopardy, yes, please
5. I love to go to the beach.  I could spend my entire summer there.
6. I LOVE sports.  I would rather watch a sporting event on any given day/night than do anything else.  (I may or may not yell at the tv every now and then....)
7. I am a homebody.  I would much rather spend a night curled up on the couch than out.  Also, if given the choice (and my husband and I living together full-time) I would be in bed by 8:00pm every night.
8. If I could live in any other country in the world, I would choose to live in Belgium.
9. I am very tender hearted and cry at the drop of a hat.  This has gotten sooooooooo much worse since I have been pregnant.  My husband Lovessssss it (ha!)
10. I love my dog so much!!  I have a matching stuffed animal of her I keep with me when I'm not home
11. I normally only eat two meals a day.  Since I've been pregnant, it has really been a struggle to make sure I eat enough and gain enough weight, but in the last couple weeks, eating has gotten so much easier...(hello, sweets!)
12. I am a grammar fanatic!  When I am mad or irritated at people, I enjoy critiquing their grammar....
13. I love sending and receiving cards. 
14. I love sleeping when it is raining outside.  I'm pretty much dead to the world
15. I cannot wait for my baby boy to get here.  14 weeks, Easton!

No comments:

Post a Comment